Saturday 5 March 2016

The Sneaker of the Week #3

Hi everybody, it is the comeback of the Sneakers of the Week! I know, we are not Sunday but I post the Sneaker of the Week #3 today because I will not be able to publish it Sunday. So, I prefer to be in advance that to be late. If you have missed the Sneakers of the Week #2, no problem, you can find the post here
 
So, this week, I choose to present you one of the newest models designed by Nike: The Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit Low. Indeed, the famous Nike’s material is back but, this time, it is incorporated on the Air Force 1 model for our greatest pleasure! This model will be available with two colours: white and multicolors.

If you have already wear a Flyknit-composed shoe, I do not have to know that it represents the perfect comfort and breathability… Moreover, this Air Force 1 has a solid Phylon sole unit which has been carved out to save weight.
For sure, this model is a classic, but a modern classic. That is why I would to present you this model because Nike mixed the Flyknit with a classic model and it is a pleasant success! The price will be quite high I think. Indeed, I don’t know the price because the shoe will be available online tomorrow. And now, you will ask me, where I can find this model? I am here for you! Of course, it will be available on Nike, but also on Size?, END, Foot Patrol and SneakersnStuff.

So, I hope that you will find your happiness on this websites. Don’t hesitate to share, comment and like this post and, above all, see you next Sunday for The Sneakers of the Week #4.



No comments:

Post a Comment